Best 10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam in English
10 Lines on APJ Abdul Kalam in English
- On October 15, 1931, APJ Abdul Kalam was born in a village called Dhanushkodi in Tamil Nadu. His religion was Muslim. He is also popularly known as Missile Man.
- Whatever rites that APJ Abdul Kalam received from his father, he came in a lot of work in his life, his father was educated, but there was no one ahead of him in the family to work hard.
- In childhood, Kalam used to distribute Akhwar so that he could continue his studies. APJ Abdul Kalam earned a bachelor’s degree in astronomy from an institute in Madras. After this, he was appointed as Scientific Advisor in the Indian Defense Ministry in 1922.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam became our eleventh President of India. He was a disciplinarian and despite being a Muslim, he preferred to eat vegetarian food.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was awarded the Bharat Ratna Award for being the highest citizen of India in 1997, followed by the Padma Bhushan in 1981 and the Padma Vibhushan in 1990.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam also wrote his biography titled “Wings of Fire”. He wrote this book under the guidance of his Indian brothers.
- On 26 May, Dr. The government of Switzerland declared this day as Science Day to mark the arrival of Switzerland of APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Kalam Ji also inspired people to follow the path of truth. He wrote many poems in the Tamil language as well and it has been heard that his books are well known in South Korea.
- In 2011, Dr. A film was made about a child inspired by the positive influence of APJ Abdul Kalam. Whose name was “I am kalam”.
- Dr. Shillong on the evening of 27 July 2015 APJ Abdul Kalam was giving a speech on the “habitable home” that he suddenly had a heart attack and died.